Beowulf has recently released QUICKOM app which is available on iOS and Android. QUICKOM by Beowulf is an inbound communication service that utilizes QR code technology to receive messages, voice or video calling with complete privacy.
Users can now download the QUICKOM app for free and gain access to all communication features like calls and chat via QUICKOM QR codes.
A. Manage QR Codes on QUICKOM App
With QUICKOM app, users can easily manage their communication via QR codes such as voice/video call history and their messages.
- QR Code: The full portfolio of created QR Codes. Users can also create more QR Codes in seconds by clicking “Create QR Code” button.
- Voice/Video Calls: Details of incoming voice/video calls. No video or voice recorded to ensure user privacy.
- Chats: The messaging platform. Users can talk to each other on the platform and manage old messages easily.
B. Create Your Own QR Code
QUICKOM brings privacy control back to the users. By choosing Properties (Messaging, Voice Calling and Video Calling) and Conditions (date expiration, budget) options, users can customize the call in any way they want.
- None: The QR code does not expire, and there is no limit on the number of scans.
- One-time Use: Your QR code will become expired after one scan.
- Expiration Date: The scheduled date when the QR Code expires. The caller can scan multiple times before the expiration time.
- Budget: A budget limit for the QR code. Once this amount is used up, the QR code will expire.
C. How to join QUICKOM
- Sign up
Register for a QUICKOM account
- Generate your code
Create and customize your own QR code
- Publish your code
Share the QR code to anyone you wish to connect with
- Stay connected
Receive messages or calls from your customers
- Get feedback
Receive feedback/rating from your customers, all organized in an easy-to-use dashboard
For more details of QUICKOM, please visit https://quickom.beowulfchain.com/.